Informational email #1

Dear RRL/Cep 2019 Participant,

You are receiving this email because you have either registered, paid, or submitted an abstract.  If you have not registered for the meeting, please fill out the registration form (https://rrl2019.nmsu.edu/registration/).  If you have not paid the registration fee, please do so at our link to NMSU ShopCart (https://rrl2019.nmsu.edu/payment-for-registration/).  Once you have completed these two things, I will post your name on the registrant list.
     If you registered before Aug 5th, we will honor the regular registration fee ($400US).  If you register after Aug 5th, the fee has increased to $450US.  Student and accompanying guest prices will remain the same.  We can also accept wire transfers and payment upon arrival in Cloudcroft (during the opening reception), but do let us know so we can send you the additional information for these transactions.
     If you need an invoice or an invitation letter for a visa, please contact me at kinemuchi_AT_apo.nmsu.edu.
     A new web page and web form has been created on the conference website.  El Paso hotel and travel information as well as a shuttle request form are provided.  Please let us know if you require a shuttle from El Paso to/from Cloudcroft on your travel days, along with your flight information, by filling out the web form.  We are currently setting up the shuttle schedule, and it is very helpful to know who is coming when so we can group people together for the shuttles.
     When making your travel plans, please remember that Cloudcroft is 110mi/177km from El Paso, and travel via shuttle bus is 2 hours.  We do have a special opening reception, Sunday, October 13th, and if you wish to catch the performance, please be sure to arrive early to Cloudcroft.
     Please also check out the Practical Information page for additional information to ensure a comfortable stay in the area.
     Abstracts will be sent to the SOC to finalize the conference program soon.  When the final conference program is done, I will post it on the conference website and send out another informational email to you all.
     If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly at kinemuchi_AT_apo.nmsu.edu.  I will still check the local organizing committee email daily.  If you did not receive a confirmation email, there has been some trouble with our WordPress website.  Please check your spam folder, and if you still don’t have something, feel free to contact me and I will confirm your information or submission.
     Best regards and cheers,

Karen